WordPress automation plugin is an auto blogging plugin for WordPress, to create niche blogs on any subject you can think of, mix in videos, music, affiliate products. This tool doesn’t require any physical operation for submission at a regular interval.
To create a WordPress plugin which automatically posts content onto a WordPress blog at regular intervals of time without any human intervention. The content was to be obtained from several open APIs available on the web. The plugin was also supposed to be license protected using a license protection system. NetTantra was approached by client to design a plugin which can run in autopilot mode to post content in any WordPress blog.
In order to achieve the goal we did the following things
- Provided the plugin which had integration with 21 public APIs from where content could be aggregated.
- Provided manual and auto posting options using the WordPress cron feature.
- Provided with Server based Central Licensing system for the plugin.
- Developed a custom encoding system to protect the plugin code.
- Allowed customization of the contents being posted using a template system.
- Made the plugin completely modular with the APIs being the basis of each module.
- Provided a comprehensive logging system to log auto-posting errors and issues.
PHP, MySQL, WordPress’ Plugins API, Several other public APIs, REST
In the words of the client “Great Company, communicated well, met deadlines and produced excellent work.”.