Cloud solutions are becoming the first choice for most Internet Service Vendors (ISVs) due to the benefits they offers, such as, ability to create new revenue streams, high availability, lower maintenance costs, enhanced flexibility and clear application differentiation.
There are few questions come to mind while thinking of implementing cloud solution such as investment, security issues, changing the deployment system, identifying the target architecture, migration approach and managing operations.
We at NetTantra follow the complete cloud engineering service lifecycle which covers optimal cloud strategy and roadmap, robust migration/development methodologies, support to ISV in deployments and operations and post migration product engineering services.
Cloud Services Solution from NetTantra
We at NetTantra help our clients to adopt the right cloud computing setup by:
- Deciding the right Cloud Computing infrastructure/platform/service as per the scenario and scalabilty requirements.
- Devising the migration strategy for existing applications.
- Designing the application architecture around the chosen cloud computing setup.
- Developing the application to run optimally on the chosen cloud computing setup.
- Deploying the applications on to the production cloud setup and making the application run stably on it.
- Managing the up and running applications on the platform and ensuring high availability.
NetTantra Cloud Engineering Strategy
- Business Scenario Analysis: One of the most important steps in implementing any software based setup is a keen analysis of the business scenario at hand. This is also a very important step in-case of a cloud engineering strategy including migration. It includes analysis of the models, expected load and availability requirements.
- Choosing the Right Setup: After a thorough understanding of the Business Scenario, a very important step is choosing the right setup. This is done on the basis of several factors like Cost, Scalability, Application Traffic etc. The three most popular forms of Cloud Services provided by Cloud Computing vendors are:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), eg: Amazon EC2. RackSpace Cloud Servers, etc.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS), eg: Google AppEngine, Heroku, PHPFog, etc.
- Software as a Service (SaaS), eg: Web Software providers like Zoho, SalesForce, Google etc.
- Private Cloud Computing Setup: It includes setting up the complete cloud computing setup as per the client’s requirements with custom server, stacks and network configurations.
- Application Design: Once the right setup has been chosen, the application design process has to start. It includes design and modeling of the back-end data-store as per the setup chosen, designing of the application architecture and analyzing scalability parameters.
- Devising Migration Road Map: In-case if an existing application has to be ported a proper migration road map must be devised to ensure that there is no down-time or data loss. It might include mapping the existing database to the new database models, migrating existing static content to new setup and migrating user profiles, ACLs, etc. to the new setup.
- Application Development: Once the above steps are complete the actual application development process has to start. It requires setting up the right development environment on the local setup. The development environment depends on the type of cloud setup chosen.
- Application Deployment: The developed application is deployed on to a testing environment on the actual cloud setup and tested for issues and bugs. Once most of the deployment issues are resolved the application is deployed on to the production environment on the cloud setup. This process depends on the type of cloud setup chosen, the type of authentication process used to deploy, and the type of VCS (Version Control System) used.
- Optimizing Deployed Applications: A deployed application must be put under careful investigation to iron out performance bugs and optimizing the application to perform at the best possible levels. Once the application is optimized to certain level it is considered to be a stable cloud application.
- Cloud Application Management: Once the deployed application is running and stable to offer high availability, the application management process starts. It might involve ensuring the backup and recovery setups are working properly, all asynchronous processes run properly, message queues are functioning properly, etc.
Why Choose NetTantra Cloud Solutions?
- Cloud Solutions strategy: NetTantra offers the best cloud solutions strategy to the which ensures a fast migration to the cloud setup.
- ROI: An important consideration while migrating to a cloud setup is the return on investment. NetTantra ensures that you get the best ROI by suggesting you with the most optimal set of choices which are to be made during the migration.
- Development Process: Our choice and recommendation of Application Development Frameworks, Datastores, Caching techniques, etc. ensure that the development process is highly optimized. Our development procedures ensures the delivery of stable releases are at-least 30% faster than other techniques.
- Cloud Release Cycles: With our optimized process, we ensure that your updates are pushed quickly to the production setup.